DISNEYLAND!!!!







Outside of  It's A Small World
Some inside pics of the ride..So cute















Singing It's a Small World After All :)


HUGE Christmas Tree on Main Street

Sleeping Beauty's Castle all light up





Recently took a Disneyland trip with my sisters and cousin it was so much fun. I mean so doesn't have fun at Disney?! Thought I'd share with you some of my pics from that day. The park was all decorated for Christmas and was all very winter, wonderland looking, I loved it!! My favorite time to visit the park is when they get it all set up for Christmas, it just looks so magical :) anyways I'll stop rambling and let you all enjoy the pretty pics.

Who's gone to Disneyland recently? What's your fav part about he park? Which of you have yet to visit?
P.S. For those of you who celebrate, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends, family, and good food :)

XOXO
Yes

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment