Comfort Food Saturday







Hello Everyone,

On weekends I usually like to treat myself, especially for breakfast (it is the weekend after all). The next recipe is one of my favorites and it's very easy to do. It's a Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich (Yea, I just said that). To do this you start off by making a regular PB&J sandwich.

Ingredient:
  • Bread
  • Peanut Butter
  • Jelly
  • Butter (optional) 
  • Milk
* You can always substitute any of these ingredients to whatever you like.

Steps:
  1. Start by making your PB&J (jelly on one side and Peanut butter on the other, in case you didn't know :))
  2. Once that's done you put them together and add butter on the outer sides of the bread (again this is optional)
  3. Then you grill your sandwich. You can use any non-stick pan to do this. Grill until both sides are golden brown. 
And that's it! Easy! You plate it, eat it, and enjoy! I usually like to add some sort of fruit to my plate, along with some milk because you can't have a PB&J with it.

If you try this let me know down in the comments. Or let me know what you favorite weekend meal
is.
XOXO
Yes

Leave a Comment