The Last Bookstore







View from the top




HI :) surprises around every corner.

There's a floor where the books are color coordinated!! Love it!
Book tunnel!

Crazy typewriter



This time last year I visited a book store called...you guessed it The Last Bookstore in downtown LA and I completely feel in love with it. Especially now with not many old fashioned bookstores around. This is such a great place if you are a book lover. I mean they have shelves upon shelves of books and some cool art. I could literally spend hours there as there is more than one floor (:0) yea I know!! They have mini art galleries in there that you can buy art from, so its a great place even if you don't plan on getting books.

They even buy used/new books from you, how great is that! Maybe I'm just an overly excited book lover, who likes old fashion paper books but if you are in the LA area check this place out, I promise you will now be disappointed. Plus they have Christmas decorations lol. If you're interested I'll put their info down below.


The Last Bookstore
453 S Spring St – Ground Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90013
  Store Phone:  213-488-0599




Let me know down in the comments if you plan or have been to this awesome place. Or share any of your fav bookstore from your hometown, I would love to read about them or see pics :) Hope you all have a great weekend.


XOXO
Yes













Leave a Comment

Post a Comment